PhD student in the Institute of History and Philosophy of Science and Technology (IHPST) at the Sorbonne University (France)
PhD student in the Department of Philosophy and Sociology at The Polish Academy of Sciences.
IHPST Université Paris 1 13, rue du Four
75 006 Paris
paula dot quinon at gmail dot com
- 2002-present Institute of Philosophy and History of Science and
Technology (IHPST), Sorbonne University (France) and Department of
Philosophy and Sociology, Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland)
PhD Candidate : Arithmetic and Cognition (French language)
- 2001-2002 École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS),
Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Science: Epistemology and Arithmetic. The Example of Indecidable Statements in Peano Arithmetic (French language), 2002
- 1995-2001 Institute of Philosophy, Warsaw University
M.A. in Philosophy : Logical Competence vs. Logical Correctness (Polish language), 2001
- 2000-2001 École Normale Supérieure Ulm-Sèvres in Paris
- 1991-1995 Bednarska High School, Warsaw
Baccalaureate (Polish (language & literature), mathematics, French), 1995.
Philosophy of mathematics and its connections to cognitive science.
Recent area of studies:
Philosophy of arithmetic.
- Marcin Mostowski i Paula Quinon, O problemie terminów pustych, in: Kazimierz Trzęsicki (ed.) Ratione et Studio, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku, Białystok 2005, pp. 65—88
- Paula Bucholc, Logical Competence vs Logical Correctness (pdf in Polish language), in: Kognitywistyka, (ed.) J. Szymanik and M. Zajenkowski, Warsaw 2004